The history of the company

From the beginning to the present state

1945

the company was founded by Hans Börner. In the early years protective glasses and rulers were made for industrial purposes.

 

1953

the first domelight were manufactured for flat roofs. The company moved its headquarters from Mühlstraße into Odenwaldstraße.

1959

after the early death of the company founder, his wife Marie Börner took over the management

1968

Ortwin Lempert took over as the managing director of the company.

1996

the company moved to the present premises on Rudolf-Diesel-Strasse in Nauheim.

2000

son of Ortwin Lempert and Renate Lempert-Börner business economist Holger Lempert joined the company.

2009

Holger Lempert became chief executive officer and thus manages the company together with his father Ortwin Lempert.

Menu
Call Now Button